Panama offers fantastic retirement benefits.
The reputable magazine “International Living” publishes a yearly ranking of “Best countries to retire worldwide”.
Panama ranked # 1 as BEST COUNTRY TO RETIRE in 2014 and 2016 and has consistently ranked as a top-5 country over the last 10 years.
It is a pensionados dream!!
What benefits do you get as a retiree in Panama?
The list is long!
- Retirement Visa Benefits
- health care at reduced prices, extremely cheap compared to the United States, where medical costs have become almost unaffordable. 15% off hospital bills (if no insurance applies), 10% off prescription medicine, 20% off medical consultations, and 15% off dental and eye examinations
- 50% reduction on tickets for entertainment such as concerts, sports events, movies and theater anywhere in the country
- 30% off transportation fares, for trains, busses and boats
- 25% off airline tickets on domestic flights (some airlines also offer reduced fares on international flights)
- 50% reduction on hotel accomodation during the week (Monday to Thursday) and 30% off on Friday to Sunday
- 25% off on dinners at restaurants and 15% off at fast food restaurants
- no import fees on imported household goods upto 10000 $
- duty fee importation of foreign cars (this saves a LOT of money)
- 15% interest rates reductions on loans for consumptive credit
- 1 % less on home mortgages used for personal residence, as well as 25% discount on utility bills and 50% cost reductions on the costs of closing your home
- 20% off technical and professional services
And this list goes on and on…..
If you would like to improve or maintain your lifestyle, consider retiring in Panama!
Want more information about Campana Villas